Heritage Research, the AHRC Heritage Priority Area, was officially launched through a series of five events over three days at the British Academy in London.
The events included the:
- Post-Graduate and Early Career Heritage Researchers Workshop
- Public Launch with AHRC Chief Executive Andrew Thompson and Public Lecture by Karen Salt
- Heritage Studies: Critical Approaches and New Directions Conference
- Panel Discussion on Heritage Research, Policy and Practice
- Heritage and Global Challenges Workshop
Over 300 researchers, students, policy makers and representatives from the sector came together to discuss the future of heritage research, policy and practice in the UK and internationally over the three days.